Joolz is an Australian based jewelery company owned and designed by the amazing Airdrie Makim. Each piece is hand made using natural materials, simply stunning and always unique. They are natural, recycled, renewable and locally-sourced materials wherever possible.
I've always been fond of Joolz and I have modeling a few of her pieces over the last year but recently I've fallen a little head over heels for the new 'Girl' range which is online now.
The designs in this range are bold, funky yet still feminine and soft. So many great statement pieces that would pair perfectly with a little black dress.
Grey Denim Necklace $45.00AU
Silver Minx Bracelet - $35.00AU
Owl Necklace (nude available online, contact joolz for different colours) $45.00AU
Lace Doily Earrings - $25.00AU
Art Deco Rose - $85.00AU
Norwegian Fjord Pony Brooch - $10.00AU
Chain Bangle - $45.00AU
The moment I saw the Fjord Pony Brooch I knew it had to be mine. I will wear this with everything and I think I will need a few more in other colours.
The lovey Airdrie of Joolz has been been kind enough to send me an extra pony to give away to one of my readers. So if you want this adorable pony brooch please feel free to enter.
How to Enter :
Its simple just leave a comment on this post, saying "Enter me" and be sure to post your email address so I can contact you.
I can't get any easier!
- You have to be a follower of my blog! Via Google Friend Connect - this is a must as its the only way i can check! If you have a blogger page or an open id that will work too.
- You must like the blog fan page on facebook - write on the wall and say Teer sent you!
- You must like Joolz on Facebook
- The giveaway begins on now Dec 6th and ends Dec 10th at 11pm EST
- This is open to anyone internationally and within Australia
- I will pick the winner by a random generator shortly after closing.
Tell your friends! Anyone can enter as long as they follow my blog.
If you don't follow the rule above I can't enter you sorry and PLEASE make sure you give my your email address.