As we hit our second month of winter her in Australia I've got a fantastic giveaway that will keep you warm through the chillier months!
Do you know Torrid? If you don't then you have been missing out! They are an amazing US and online store that caters for women sizes 12-28US. From clothing to accessories, basics to evening wear, shoes to underwear they really are a one stop shop! I buy core items from their range and I really love their jeans as shown in a earlier post.
So to start of the first of my Torrid Giveaways (2 in total) Please note the sizes you don't get to choose the size sorry.
I have the one item every woman needs in winter - an warm, cosy and cute coat! I have this in a size 0 - but its extra roomy so it will fit anyone from a 16- 18 Australian. Military is my favorite look this season and the features on this coat are brilliant.
And to wear underneath this cute grey knit top. This would look great paired with skinny black jeans or a high waisted pencil skirt. Its a loose fit like the jacket so this size 0 would best fit a 16 or 18.
Grey Jacquard Knit Cold Shoulder Top
How do you enter?
- You have to be a follower of my blog! Via Google Friend Connect - this is a must as its the only way i can check! If you have a blogger page or an open id that will work too.
- You must like the blog fan page on facebook - write on the wall and say Teer sent you!
- You must like Torrid on Facebook
- The giveaway begins on now March 29th and ends April 10 th at 11pm EST
- This is open to anyone internationally and within Australia
- I will pick the winner shortly after closing and the name picked out of a hat at random.
- YOU MUST LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS (or I can't contact you) with the words Enter me as a comment bellow or else I can't count your vote.
I will hold another contest at the end of the month for two more Torrid items which will be two key pieces from the Retro Chic range so pinups in sizes us 14-16 you will be in luck!